- Rainfall Analysis Methods and Results
- Effects of Pollution and Society on Rainfall
- Sustainable Strategies to Manage Runoff
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District's Sustainable Approach to Stormwater Management
- Dr. Baxter Vieux, PE, PhD, Director, Center for Natural Hazards and Disaster Research, National Weather Center, University of Oklahoma
- James Scholl, PE, D.WRE, Water Resource Engineer, Malcolm Pirnie
- Kevin Shafer, PE, Executive Director, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Tina Wolff, PE, Moderator, Malcolm Prime
*This course was developed with the support of the WEF Collections Systems CommitteeA passing score of 70% or higher is needed to successfully complete this course for CEUs.
The suggested number of CEUs for this course are 0.20, or 2.0 contact hours.