- Benefits of sequential approach to sewer evaluation and rehabilitation
- Facilitating process efficiency and effectiveness
- New Castle County (DE) demonstrated I/I removal
- Kansas City (MO) approach evolves with evolving technology
- Charles Wilmut, P.E., GSWW, Inc.
- Jim Shelton, P.E., Malcolm Pirnie
- David Silverstein, P.E., Kansas City, Missouri
- Susan Moisio, P.E., CH2M HILL
- Tina Wolff, P.E., Malcolm Pirnie
- Jim Paluch, Joint Meeting Essex & Union County, NJ
A passing score of 70% or higher is needed to successfully complete this course for CEUs.
*This course was developed with the support of the WEF Collections Systems Committee
The suggested number of CEUs for this course are 0.20, or 2.0 contact hours.