This course is designed for adult learners interested in advancing their understanding of sustainable management.
You will only be able to access this course for the first 30 days after purchase.
Sustainable management is managing a firm so that it generates profits for its owners, protects the environment, and improves the lives of the people with whom it interacts. The business case for sustainable management is that it can help a company's long-run profitability and success.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Define sustainability and its application in an organizational setting
• Describe the connection between the environment and sustainability
• Explain the business case for sustainable management
• Recognize the role of government regulation in corporate sustainability efforts
• Discuss leadership in sustainable management
• Outline the criticisms of corporate sustainability
• Apply sustainable management principles to workplace scenarios
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.