You will only be able to access this course for the first 30 days after purchase.
Business ethics represent the standards for right and wrong that govern how businesspeople act. The term also refers to the study of moral principles in the workplace. This one-module course reviews the major ethical issues facing project managers. It looks at the specific challenges project leaders may confront as they deal with team members, vendors, stakeholders, and sponsors.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Discuss the role of ethics in the workplace
• Discuss project managers and the Ethical Triangle and its three components: Individual Ethics, Leadership Ethics, and Governance and Control
• Recognize the key ethical issues in project management
• Describe the provisions of the Project Management Institute Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
• Discuss the four foundational values (Responsibility, Respect, Fairness, and Honesty) of the PMI Ethics Code
• Apply ethical principles to project scenarios
Note: Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded 3 PDUs/contact hours. Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course, and scoring a minimum of 70% on the course self-assessment.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated Time to Complete: 3 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.