Are You a WEF Member?
Learn the latest findings of two ongoing WE&RF disinfection research projects: 1) an examination of the factors that influence the variations in UV disinfection performance and treatment capabilities; and 2) the evaluation of using peracetic acid (PAA) for wastewater disinfection. A representative of Oklahoma DEQ will share how they evaluate emerging disinfection technologies and practices.
• Gary Hunter, PE, BCEE (Black & Veatch) – Moderator
• Ernest “Chip” Blatchley, Ph.D. (Purdue University)
• Joe Jacangelo, Ph.D., REHS (MWH, now a part of Stantec)
• Allegra da Silva, Ph.D., PE (MWH, now a part of Stantec)
• Gregory Carr (Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality)
• Rocky Chen, PE, CMT (Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality)
There will be up to 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify. The PDH instructions will be sent to all attendees 24 hours after the webcast has ended.
This is a joint webcast with the Water Environment & Reuse Foundation.