Are you a WEF Member?
WEF members can access this webcast and many more free of charge.
The implementation of innovative disinfection approaches and/or optimization of traditional processes offers new opportunities for more protective and cost effective disinfection processes. This webcast includes presentations from recognized industry experts from different sectors, who will share their knowledge of recent technological advances as well as important regulatory drivers including control of disinfection byproducts and emerging chemicals of concern that can have a significant impact implementation of full scale systems. Key technologies discussed include peracetic acid (PAA), ozone, and advanced oxidative processes (AOP) employing ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Jason Assouline, Water Technologist, Jacobs
- Kati Bell, Water Reuse Global Practice Leader, Stantec
- Blair Wisdom, Innovation, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- Dr. Karl Linden, Environmental Engineering Professor, University of Colorado Boulder
- Melanie Holmer (moderator), California Region Water Reuse Practice Leader, Stantec
There will be up to 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify.