Are you a WEF Member?
WEF members can access this webcast and many more free of charge.
In 2017, WEF released the Water Reuse Roadmap, which provides an overview of opportunities, challenges, and benefits of water reuse projects. It was developed to help water managers facilitate successful water reuse programs, from concept development through implementation and maintenance. This webcast will provide participants with an overview of the Roadmap as well as a “taste” of some of the key topics that can be found inside of the Water Reuse Roadmap publication.
- Kati Bell, Water Reuse Global Practice Leader, Stantec
- Vijay Sundaram, Water Sustainability Regional Practice Leader, Stantec
- Allegra da Silva, Rocky Mountain Region Water Reuse Practice Leader, Stantec
- Patricia Tennyson, Executive Vice President, Katz & Associates
- Phill Yi (moderator), Senior Principal Engineer, Hazen and Sawyer
There will be up to 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify.
Thank you to our webcast sponsor Newterra!