Are you a WEF Member?
WEF members can access this webcast and many more free of charge.
This webcast will discuss the use of simulation tools for improving the day-to-day operations of wastewater treatment facilities, and what issues are currently being addressed to overcome the barriers to their use. Data issues, investments of time, data and model development will all be discussed in the context of several case studies.
- Spencer Snowling, Hydromantis
- Adrienne Menniti, Clean Water Services
- Lina Belia, Primodal
- Jared Buzo, Oakland County
- George Sprouse, Metropolitan Council
- John Copp (moderator), Primodal
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify