This online course covers Chapter 8: Activated Sludge of WEF’s new line of training for the operator of the future, Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals. This online course is eligible for 1.3 CEUs (13 contact hours).
This course includes:
- Simulated exam questions matching the format, tone, and difficulty of the real exam
- Chapter level practice tests
- Immediate feedback of both correct and incorrect answers
- In-depth explanatory videos of key topics and processes
- Excellent topic and word searchability
After purchase, this online course can be accessed at KnowledgeCenter.wef.org.
For answers to Frequency Asked Questions, click here.
Order No: E190003
Medium: Online Course
Publisher: WEF and ABC