Are you a WEF Member?
WEF Members can access this webcast and many more free of charge.
The WEF Collection Systems Committee Webcast Subcommittee has planned a spectacular three part series in 2019 focused on Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG), entitled, “Into the FOG.” Part 1 of our series focuses on program development and ordinances related to FOG. We have three experienced presenters from the consulting and utility worlds who will share their knowledge of building a FOG program, how their program has evolved, lessons learned and ordinance development and revisions. FOG is a constant battle and we hope you will join us to hear experiences and innovative solutions!
Topics and Speakers:
- The Building Blocks of FOG: How to Implement a FOG Control Program
- Joseph Jenkins (EEC Environmental)
- Narragansett Bay Commission Grease Control Program: From Development to Today
- Kerry M. Britt (Narragansett Bay Commission)
- Virginia Beach's FOG Ordinance from Today to Tomorrow
- Brent Werlein (Virginia Beach Public Utilities)
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify.