Are you a WEF Member?
WEF Members can access this webcast and many more free of charge.
Water Resource Recovery Facilities are essential critical infrastructure and have been operating as such throughout the pandemic. In order to ensure the protection of employees, the majority of utilities have made use of telecommuting for staff whose positions allow them that flexibility. Considerations for utilities in bringing staff back on-site is the focus of this webcast. The impact on utilities of individual State Reopening Plans differ across the country. Additionally, complicating the reintroduction of work-from-home employees to the physical plant locations are issues and considerations that can include:
- At Risk Employees
- Temperature Checks/Certifications
- Face Coverings and other PPE
- Break Rooms and Common Areas
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Work From Home
- Protective Barriers at Work Areas
- On-Site Meetings and Training
- Business and Personal Vacation/Travel
- Personal Contingency Planning
- Todd Swingle, Toho Water Authority
- Lisa Wilson-Davis, City of Boca Raton
- Bruce Husselbee, Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Mike Martin (moderator), Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
There will be 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify.