Are you a WEF Member?
Communications, electric, gas, and water. What do these have in common besides being utilities? These are systems that typically have smart “systems” that provide continual monitoring to identify, pinpoint and address issues almost instantaneously. The old cliché, “out of sight, out of mind” for our collection systems still rings true in many ways. But shouldn’t your collection system be smart too? It can be! There is an array of solutions available today that are being applied across our nation that provide real time monitoring and control of the collection system. This webcast highlights several case studies on such implementations, why they were implemented and how they are helping maintain compliance and efficiency. Now that is cool, and smart! Please join us.
- Wolffie Miller, P.E., Louisville MSD
- Diana Tao, Eng., Tetra Tech
- John Abrera, P.E., Brown and Caldwell
- Tasha King-Davis, P.E., City of Memphis
- Joshua Balentine, EIT, Brown and Caldwell
- Shawn Dent, P.E., Carollo Engineers
- Eric Harold (moderator), Carollo Engineers
There will be up to 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify.