Are you a WEF Member?
This Webcast will provide training in the fundamentals of aeration blower operation and maintenance. Various types of blowers found in water resource recovery facilities will be described along with an explanation of how they work, their best application and the advantages and disadvantages associated with each type. Control systems and tips for energy conservation, tips to extended blower life and the latest developments in blower technology and condition monitoring will be presented. The Webinar will focus on optimizing existing systems and will wrap up with O&M considerations for capital replacement.
- Thomas E. Jenkins, P.E., JenTech, Inc.
- Paul Petersen, Atlas Copco Compressors, LLC
- Hank Andres, P.Eng., Ontario Clean Water Agencies
- Julia V. Gass, Black & Veatch
- Katie Zheng, P.E., SouthWest Water Utilities (moderator)
There will be up to 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify.