This webcast covers the regulatory, technical and research-based topics related to green infrastructure. EPA provides an overview of the newly-released Green Infrastructure Strategy and discusses specific components related to this effort. Results of study related to cost savings associated with the employment of low impact development stormwater measures at a variety of sites are presented by the University of New Hampshire Stormwater Center. The economic, social and environmental benefits in the Philadelphia area related to green infrastructure through a triple bottom line analysis are presented.
- Green infrastructure
- Triple bottom line analysis
- Stormwater policy
- Low impact development
- Chris Kloss, Director of Green Infrastructure Program, U.S. EPA Office of Water
- Janet Clements, Senior Associate, Stratus Consulting
- Robert Roseen, D.WRE, P.E., Director and Co-Principal Investigator, University of New Hampshire Stormwater Center
- Tad Slawecki, WEF Stormwater Coordinating Council Vice Chair, Senior Engineer / Computer Manager, LimnoTech
Cooperating Organizations: This webcast was organized by the WEF Stormwater Committee.
You will earn the suggested 1.5 PDHs for the completion of this archived webcast.
This archived webcast is offered at no-charge.